Network Cabling Los Angeles
Are you looking for a professional to install and terminate your network cables? Did you know that half(if not more) that pull and install cables don’t know what they are doing? Mazon DVS has been in the business of installing and pulling network cables in Los Angeles for over 15 years. We have the knowledge and experience that others can only dream of.
Pulling Cable or Installing Networks cable in a building or home can be very stressful and difficult if you do not know what you are doing. We want to relieve you of that stress. We can install and terminate most types of cables for you.
What’s the point of having Cables Pulled or installed into your building of home?
Cables at times can be ugly and hideous and also dangerous if they are not installed correctly. We offer solutions to help hide your cables or even eliminate unnecessary cables.
Need to reorganize your Cables in a Telephone Room?
We do that too! We have experience in reorganizing and re-cabling telephone rooms of all shapes and sizes!
Call us today at (562) 254 1638 for more information!
Contact us today
As being a Network Cable Installer in Los Angeles, you may be wondering what type of cable we install, and what the purpose is for each cable. The following is a list of cables that we install for offices and buildings in Los Angeles.
- Cat 5 – Category 5 cable is typically a 4 pair cable that can transmit data at speeds from 10Mbps, all the way through to 100 MBps
- Cat 5e – This is the same as regular Category 5 cable, except that it is “Enhanced”. The Enhancement to the cable allows for data to be transferred at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
- Cat 6 – If you are looking for a cable that can transmit data in a hurry then Category 6 cable is what you want. With speeds of up to 10 Gbps you can do alot of communication.
- RG-6 – What is this cable usually used for? For the most part RG-59 and RG-6 is a coaxial cable used to CCTV and Surveillance Camera systems. It is considered an “antenna cable” typically because this is similar to the cable used when installing cable or satellite TV.
- HDMI – For the best quality picture on your TV, odds are you are using an HDMI cable. This cable is used for Connecting High Definition Devices such as TVs, Audio Systems, Computers and so much more.
For more information on how we can help you please call us or fill out the form to find out more. For the best Network Cabling Los Angeles company call us today.